Brand Engagement Specialist
RezTec LLC, Roswell, GA — Bookkeeping; Contract
November 2016 – Present
Provide bookkeeping services and general office administration for scientific consulting firm.
Funcom, Inc, Durham NC — Senior Community Manager
July 2013 – January 2016
Responsible for professional public communication and managing player engagement with robust community projects across multiple channels. Cultivated lasting relationships with customers and media influencers.
- Managed and analyzed performance of communication platforms and publishing on owned channels.
- Represented and promoted the Funcom brand at conventions to elevate awareness to consumers.
- Collaborated with other teams/departments to execute integrated marketing plans.
- Recruited, interviewed, trained, and counseled volunteer forum/in-game moderators.
- Directed bi-monthly developer hosted productions on Twitch.tv for reach to the streaming community.
- Composed and published articles to report developmental direction of Age of Conan and The Secret World.
- Provided direction for junior community team members’ daily tasks.
- Awarded prizes to players for numerous competitions, large and small, shipping real world prizes directly.
Funcom Inc, Durham NC — Customer Service Lead
February 2012 – July 2013
Orchestrated excellent customer service and quality customer care by developing a productive environment to empower service agents with efficient policies and procedures. Oversaw training of service agents to ensure maximum support coverage and customer satisfaction.
- Solved all major customer problems/queries that subordinates were unable to address.
- Guided collaboration with other teams/departments to strengthen support for known issues with updates.
- Enabled the fine-tuning of policies and procedures during crunch-times.
Funcom Inc, Durham NC — Senior Customer Service Representative
December 2011 - February 2012
Responsible for advising new customer service agents in policies, procedures, and software needed for excellent support performance.
- Suggested new policies to better address sensitive customer issues.
- Responded to questions and concerns about service and escalated feedback to appropriate leaders.
- Trained employees in legacy products to provide maximum support coverage.
- Fostered empathetic relationships with customers for excellent customer service.
Funcom Inc, Durham NC — Customer Service Representative
September 2011 - December 2011
Respond to daily customer service requests and maintain customer satisfaction across all Funcom products.
- Assisted customers with both technical issues and account/payment management.
- Interfaced with other departments and colleagues to address new customer problems.
- Maintained knowledge of all policies and procedures to provide quality support.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Sprout Social
- Adobe Photoshop
- Libre Office
- Live Chat/Email Support
- Adobe Illustrator